Trusted Contributor

Why all food in ITKWD today?

QVC has food show for folks who want to purchase the over priced food.  ITKWD should have kitchen items, not food!  Sorry, but that's a big mistake on QVC's part in my book.  I don't want to watch David stuffing his face for the duration of the show!  I remember when the Sunday kitchen show was worth watching, not so much any longer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why all food in ITKWD today?

@Lila4Now wrote:

QVC has food show for folks who want to purchase the over priced food.  ITKWD should have kitchen items, not food!  Sorry, but that's a big mistake on QVC's part in my book.  I don't want to watch David stuffing his face for the duration of the show!  I remember when the Sunday kitchen show was worth watching, not so much any longer.

Because the show is holiday related. They always do this for holidays. 

Respected Contributor

i asked for it!

thank you QVC

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Lila4NowI’m sure you have lots of company but I’m on the other side of the fence.  I live in a tiny apartment with no ac in the kitchen and a lifetime accumulation of gadgets, pans, dishes and decor.  Only the food is missing and “overpriced” is different for each of us.

david is one of the few I watch even when I’m not always buying.

Respected Contributor

I'm with Millieshops--tiny kitchen with no a/c.

QVC has a variety of shoppers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lila4Now it's CIJ and they usually sell holiday food during ITKWD during CIJ. He might sell a gadget gift or two.The show today is only 2 hours - bummer! I would be sad, except Daid is staying on for his BIG show. I love watching the food presentation to get ideas, but the prices are a bit high for me. I'm still able to cook all my own sides and desserts. However, in a few years I'll probably be watching with much more interest in buying.

Respected Contributor

I got my Enstroms reserved....if that is all I get, I am happy in spite of having to endure David and Stacy...

Esteemed Contributor

Some consider THIS weekend a holiday - tho the 4th isn't until Wed.  Looks like cooks in the kitchen who actually make food for Kitchen show - have the weekend off.

Honored Contributor

I understand why they are doing it, it is just unfortunate that it is so stinking hot. Just  thinking about baking ham and sides makes me queasy  Those that are enjoying it , have fun !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I can tell from you have never worked in food sevice. I have and the prices are low in some cases, it include the person wages and the cost of the food they purchased. Some of you have no idea the hours it takes to prepare this food. I think some of your comments are so silly with no reguards to the people who work to prepar this food.  I, myself can use help in the kitchen at that time of the year. Some of you need to caution when you making comments because some people lives depend on this.