Valued Contributor

Why No Gram Weights Given????!

[ Edited ]

You would think, esecially on a day devoted to selling REAL GOLD jewelry ,with the price of gold today, that they would give the gram weight on these high priced pieces of jewelry! If I am considering paying $500.00 plus for a piece of jewelry, I want to know gram weight. All other shopping channels give this information.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

Re: Why No Gram Weights Given????!

@Sapphiregal Totally agree!

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

You would think, esecially on a day devoted to selling REAL GOLD jewelry ,with the price of gold today, that they would give the gram weight on these high priced pieces of jewelry! If I am considering paying $500.00 plus for a piece of jewelry, I want to know gram weight. All other shopping channels give this information.

I agree..maybe they are making the pieces hollow so they will look larger.Giving the gram weight would be helpful in mak8ng purchase decisions.

Respected Contributor

I bought no gold jewelry yesterday for the exact same statement u said- no gram weights given. Ridiculous..
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess is they fear folks would not buy if they knew the gram weight they were getting.  My days of buying gold jewelry are long gone.  Fortunately, I do really like sterling silver!

Respected Contributor

the items i was interested in had gram weights.

examples:

J363138

J363321

J357163

J362074

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Don't say there were no gram weights given because that's not true.  I didn't watch much as I wasn't interested but did Q checks a few times.  During those brief intervals, I heard gram weights given several times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

the items i was interested in had gram weights.

examples:

J363138

J363321

J357163

J362074

You are absolutely correct.  Though way out of my price range that 50 gram Byzantine bracelet is gorgeous.  Maybe in my next life . . .

Respected Contributor

Well, apparently the lucky ones tuned in at the right time to HEAR gram weights "given"....

....when they used to be DISPLAYED onscreen for the length of the presentation.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Ie saw items online they had gram weights, which made me ralize how ridiculous the prices were!!