Honored Contributor

Re: Why I am leaving these boards. My last post.

@Krimpette wrote:

If I ever become disenchanted with the boards, I can assure you..I'll just quietly go away.  I see no reason to announce one's departure..whatever the reason may be.  JMHO.

IMO the reason is always to be cajoled into staying by other posters.

Those who really intend to leave just do.

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde LOL I am indeed slow today LOL. I am beginning to think this may be liken to "breaking wind in a crowded elevator" and then quickly exiting on the next floor leaving others to smelling the backrdraft LOOOOOOOL...I am LMAO now. Or maybe is one of those "nar nar" moments? Ok Jason if you did this and ran I regret spending my energy today.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

This is the third such post in a week from users here on the board.

While I do not wish anyone to leave, I refuse to beg anyone to stay.  Doing so only feeds some people's needs to be the center of attention.

I can't be positive, since the moderators poofed the thread before I saw it, but I believe the OP started one of those threads, i.e. this is the second "I'm leaving" post from this person in a few days.

Yes, this is a repost of a thread that was previously deleted here in Q Talk.

Thank you, that's what I thought. And focused on a specific poster or posters by name. That would totally be okay with QVC. Not to mention kind and gentlemanly.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

While I do not wish anyone to leave, I refuse to beg anyone to stay.  Doing so only feeds some people's needs to be the center of attention.

I can't be positive, since the moderators poofed the thread before I saw it, but I believe the OP started one of those threads, i.e. this is the second "I'm leaving" post from this person in a few days.

Yes, this is a repost of a thread that was previously deleted here in Q Talk.

That I did not see. I did see one who started a thread and told off everybody who disagreed or questioned her (whether they were polite to her or not) and another who keeps violating Standards and then comes back and whines and stomps feet about poofed posts. Lol! Again failure to take personal responsibility imo.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Moonchilde LOL I am indeed slow today LOL. I am beginning to think this may be liken to "breaking wind in a crowded elevator" and then quickly exiting on the next floor leaving others to smelling the backrdraft LOOOOOOOL...I am LMAO now. Or maybe is one of those "nar nar" moments? Ok Jason if you did this and ran I regret spending my energy today.

Note that all the to-do centers mostly on one topic - a topic which has drawn quite a few (6-8 anyway) "new", never before heard from posters who just coincidentally felt the need to weigh in or start threads on this very topic. Golly.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

Exactly. Most people would just leave and not make a big scene. If you want to go, just go. 

I couldn't agree more.

I think people do it, because they want to see/hear others beg them to stay.

I guess it makes them feel important.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...