Trusted Contributor

Why Does Wish Lists Never Work on Free Shipping Days???

Not working right now.  Did not work on the prior free shipping day a few weeks ago.  Why???

Respected Contributor

Re: Why Does Wish Lists Never Work on Free Shipping Days???

@BunSnoop wrote:

Not working right now.  Did not work on the prior free shipping day a few weeks ago.  Why???

I've noticed the same thing for many years. 

Regular Contributor

Not just Wish List - now I can't even save anything into my cart - happens every time they offer free S&H (which shoudl be every day anyway!).  How many times does this have to happen before they fix whatever keeps cauding this problem?  Co really going downhill

Trusted Contributor

Since Wish List is not working I had to search for the handbag I wanted.  Eventually I found it; but when I tried to view the item, got an error message that they're having technical issues.   Oh my......this is ridiculous!!

Valued Contributor

This is beyond annoying and it happens every time there is Free Shipping.

Respected Contributor

I looked at a Dooney & Bourke handbag today with free shipping.  It was $40 MORE than without free shipping. 

Sometimes free shipping sounds like a deal, but is not.  Watch the pricing carefully.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes they raise the prices and they don't want you to see that when they offer free shipping.

Respected Contributor

Right now I cannot pull up anything saved in cart, cannot even search an item via number, cannot open current orders, getting "technical issues notice".....the same old inability to handle volume traffic during free ship day!

Valued Contributor

And you can't even see items from recent shows. Actually - nothing works!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is just one of the things they do to make it easier not to shop with them. I agree that they raise prices and shipping costs randomly also. Rarely purchase from them.  When I want clothes I go to Dillard's and find everything I need, and, I go to American West website when I need a jewelry fix. What a racket they have going on!!!