Frequent Contributor

Why Does Dr. . Denese Claim Her Skin Care is the Reason for Her Face Appearance?

Spoiler
I was watching  De. Denese a few weeks ago and anyone could notice she had recently had sone surgical,procedures done to her under eye area,  She was all puffy. Yet she was on yesterday pushing her face tightening crea claiming it  will help get rid of under eye bags,  I take umbridge  at anyone who is not forthcoming and truthful in pushing her products.  
Trusted Contributor

Re: Why Does Dr. . Denese Claim Her Skin Care is the Reason for Her Face Appearance?

@Norriesgirls    I've never used any of her products or watched her shows enough to notice a difference in her appearance.  However, I did order yesterday for the promises made regarding under eye bags and puffiness.  I really hope it helps.  I think I've tried everything at the Q but the Genie and the one IT sells for this.  I'll send it back if it doesn't.  But I'm hoping for the best.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why Does Dr. . Denese Claim Her Skin Care is the Reason for Her Face Appearance?

She said that she was wearing the product but has admitted to cosmetics procedures many times. 

Her Hydroshield is my favorite product ever!

Regular Contributor

@cheriere I'm waiting to hear your thoughts after you try this.

undereye puff  paired with the companion dark circle is a struggle

for me. I'm always on the lookout for a product. ☺️

Honored Contributor

She has admitted that there are no creams that will do what the knife can do and that she had improvements done. She is 70. 

Honored Contributor

My undereye area looks much better after applying PTR Firm Eye .

Esteemed Contributor

PURCHASED IT TOO cheriere.

LOVE TRYING NEW THINGS AND THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE.

THE"IT" ONE DID NOT WORK AT ALL FOR ME, BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO GIVING THIS ONE A TRY.  

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I have great results with PTR products!

Trusted Contributor

One would be hard pressed to find a cosmetic company vendor who has not had work done on their face, assuming they were older than 35.  Look at Dimitri James (Skinn), Adrienne Arpel etc.  

Honored Contributor

Can't stand to look at that Skinn man. He looks like a

talking wax work from Madame Tussands   

museum