Honored Contributor

Why Can't We Post Pictures Anymore??

Are we not allowed to post pictures of clothing, purses etc...?  I had a post of a picture (not a link to a website) of a handbag I thought was pretty.  It was removed  because it was a picture.  That is absolutely ridiculous.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why Can't We Post Pictures Anymore??

Hi @Pecky the picture you posted took you to their website when I clicked on it. This happens sometimes it's like a link within a photo, but you don't see the link. This is why the post was deleted.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

I post a lot of images from other sites and the only time I've had one removed is if it has a copyright at the bottom of the image.

Also, some images from other sites have a link to the site embedded in the image, although you don't see it, if you click on the image it will take you to that website.

Not saying that either scenario applied to your pic, just offering a couple of possible explanations for why some pics may be removed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - I'm not sure if you just tried copying and pasting the image; that will almost always retain the external link when shared in these forums. Instead, if you save the image to your computer/device and then upload it into your post, the link should be gone. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Pecky the picture you posted took you to their website when I clicked on it. This happens sometimes it's like a link within a photo, but you don't see the link. This is why the post was deleted.

@Alice-QVC  Thanks Alice.  I didn't know that.

Contributor

Hi,  I was experiencing the same problem and I changed browsers and I can now get the photos of the items.