Honored Contributor

Whoaaaaa... The old home page is back!

I don't know what the rest of you see but I logged into Q today to see the old home page.  The new one was pain in the backside and not at all efficient.  I wonder how long the old one will remain.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Whoaaaaa... The old home page is back!

Hmmmm, I see that as well...wonder if the wish list comment boxes will come back....I deleted everything in my wish list.....since I could not make notes, it was useless to me.

Valued Contributor

Glad it was changed back. It is so much more user friendly.

Super Contributor

Mine has always been the same on my MAC...but my iPad still has the newest page style..which I hate..May I Say...wish it would stay like the old site......for sure NOT user friendly...too many clicks to get where you are going

Honored Contributor

I bet online sales were down ..difficult to navigate.I still have the new one on my iPad and now I rarely look at the site.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it is back on my computer too.  I had gotten used to the new format and liked it, but I am okay either way.  Just hope they are not sending us a "revised new" face page.

Honored Contributor

I am so happy it's back. Much easier to navigate.  Thanks QVC for bringing it back.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is the iPad getting the new page?

Honored Contributor

I used to use the app on my iPhone all the time but find it so "messy" I rarely do anymore...  it was so easy to use and look at before.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I use the iPad and learning to get around the new format.  When I have it mastered, they will change it again!!