Honored Contributor

Re: Who would be your "final straw" lay-off?

I have shopped at QVC since the 1980's.  I haven't watched more than 15 minutes in at least 10 years, and have no idea who most of the hosts are.  I buy little now.

I used to love kitchen shows until they became about how many colors and happy dancing, so any shopping I do/did is/was for their old faithful pants or something I read about here. The kitchen shows are silly and sell junk.

Esteemed Contributor

While I don't want to see anyone lose their jobs, there is no host, if let go, would change my shopping.  It's the products not the people.

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't phase me in the least.

Honored Contributor

There are no hosts that mean that much to me---I don't care who comes or goes---when I watch--not alot anymore--it is for the product. Most times I only watch the first presentation, then I buy or not--don't need 12 hours to tell me how to use a mattress or a rug or underwear---guess I'm a quick learner---Woman Indifferent

Regular Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in many years. My patience with all the fakeness expired a long time ago. I do browse the forums now and then. If there is an item I want or need, I do check price and availability on the website. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not married to any of these people. I don't want anyone to lose their job but it's business. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have one.  @depglass - Who would be yours?

Honored Contributor

I was just about to ask the same question.

@depglass - You haven't said, if there's a host whose leaving would be your "final straw".

For me, none.

Honored Contributor

Actually it would enhance my image of QVC if they'd let a couple or more of what I consider to be unwatchable hosts hit the door.  Hosting at QVC would be greatly improved with some hands-on supervision to set guidelines for performance instead of it being the free-for-all that it is now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm not invested enough in the hosts to make purchasing decisions as a result of their leaving. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan