Honored Contributor

Who would be your "final straw" lay-off?

Who would be the host that means so much to you that you would never darken QVC's website or phone lines again?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who would be your "final straw" lay-off?

My life isn't that invested in this shopping station or any other for that matter.

If I turn on and am enjoying what is on, I watch.  If not, I don't.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

After reading all the posts and issues w/orders and returns I rarely if ever watch the Q and then only for a few-very few minutes- so I have no idea.

Respected Contributor

There are two hosts I will not watch, even if they were giving things away. As for the rest of the hosts I do not get attached to people I do not know personally. They in no way affect my life. I understand QVC is a business and who they keep and let go is a business decision. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I have one.

There are a number of them I avoid, but no one I am dedicated to.  I'm more inclined to shop the website anyway.  I seldom watch the Q without doing something else at the same time.  The TV version of Q doesn't normally get my full attention.

Honored Contributor

I would continue to shop/post here regardless of who is laid off.

Honored Contributor

There is no host, past or present, who if they were let go for whatever reason would change my view of QVC or any shopping network.  I watch for the PRODUCTS not who's hosting--good grief!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Altho there are some hosts I now have to turn off they generally don't affect me at all - I shop for the products and I shop online - I actually watch very little.

Contributor

There isn't one. People come and go from jobs for various reasons. Some of their own choosing and others not so much. That's how it is everywhere. 

Respected Contributor

Is this a trick question?

Does ANYONE Invest that much time in the fate of QVC shopping hosts to even KNOW if they're no longer there?

Seriously folks....time to turn off the box and get outside and live...you've only got so much time left....and NO QVC host will give a ...well, you  know, if YOU are no longer here!!!

They are SALES PEOPLE for crying out loud.