Super Contributor

Re: Who saw Grumpy Cat on the 1 PM (EDT) show?

What show was he on ?? I've been dusting and vacuuming all day before my dog's grooming appointment tomorrow and before I have to pick up our 6th feral cat to bring home tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

She has not been on a show yet. They have been having a several-hour photo op with QVC employees and Grumpy, and they have been showing behind-the-scenes clips all morning. She will probably be on during the weekend when they sell the plush Grumpy during CIJ, but unknown if those will be taped spots, or she'll just be on once, or ?
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

she was on around 1pm with Shawn and Jackie....she will be on again at 8pm when the CIJ starts....she is a cutie...

Esteemed Contributor

Grumpy cat and some other feline stars are featured in this NYDN article

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/grumpy-cat-oskar-blind-cat-purrfect-match-article-1.1868929

Grumpy cat and Oscar the blind cat are in a cute Friskies music video on youtube that's embedded in the article, the video views determine how many free meals Friskies will donate to animal shelters.

You can see Grumpy cat walking in the video and she does have some walking problems due to the dwarfism.

Valued Contributor

I saw the video with Albany and Grumpy Cat--adorable. Had to show it to my husband and we were both giggling looking at the kitty's expression. We are both cat lovers. We have one (of 3) who has the exact opposite expression, he has the sweetest face.

I would have wanted to pet her also; hard to resist. She was so calm on camera!

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 TY said:

Grumpy cat and some other feline stars are featured in this NYDN article

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/grumpy-cat-oskar-blind-cat-purrfect-match-article-1.1868929

Grumpy cat and Oscar the blind cat are in a cute Friskies music video on youtube that's embedded in the article, the video views determine how many free meals Friskies will donate to animal shelters.

You can see Grumpy cat walking in the video and she does have some walking problems due to the dwarfism.

Thanks for that article link. Grumpy Cat is making a Lifetime Christmas movie!

I also watched the video several times. It is great that Friskies is donating so many meals to shelter animals.

Esteemed Contributor

I also watched the video with Albany and Grumpy Cat, and the one linked above. I absolutely LOVE this little cat, and I've never met her! I just cannot even look at her with getting a smile on my face! What lucky owners...and I don't mean because they're probably now making lots of money with GC - I just mean having the privilege of owning and loving this special little cat, and her brother, Pokey. Kudos to them for taking such special care of her and not allowing people to handle and stress her out-they are extremely protective.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 moonchilde said: She has not been on a show yet. They have been having a several-hour photo op with QVC employees and Grumpy, and they have been showing behind-the-scenes clips all morning. She will probably be on during the weekend when they sell the plush Grumpy during CIJ, but unknown if those will be taped spots, or she'll just be on once, or ?

She was on w Shawn on IM yesterday for a few minutes (:

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a cute pic of Grumpy and Pokey

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Grumpy is soooooo cute. And a news station here told the story about the video and I have watched it and shared it with others. Nice of Friskies to make that special donation......

Grumpy was on Friday's Christmas In July and on Saturday Morning Q.....I think she will be on this Christmas In July Weekend because QVC is selling the life size plush....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”