Respected Contributor

Re: Who's excited for Christmas in June?

@Stray "I can take CIJ in July but no the never ending Hallmark movies! "

I agree with you about the Hallmark movies.  If I have to see another movie about a cold hearted career woman whose heart is melted by love and gives up everything for the love of her life and rediscovers the meaning of Christmas I will scream.  

Honored Contributor

It appears people allow something they have control over to take over their lives. 

Honored Contributor

I am I'm having to budget for June and this will make it easier wish they would have xmas in june, july and august

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I am I'm having to budget for June and this will make it easier wish they would have xmas in june, july and august

LOL

@SharkE   Sadly, they do.  And in September , October , November and of course, December,

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL gives me more reason to hit the switch.

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

I can take CIJ in July but no the never ending Hallmark movies! 

@Stray    They are the cinematic equivalent of Harlequin novels.  I can't stand them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Stray "I can take CIJ in July but no the never ending Hallmark movies! "

I agree with you about the Hallmark movies.  If I have to see another movie about a cold hearted career woman whose heart is melted by love and gives up everything for the love of her life and rediscovers the meaning of Christmas I will scream.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

What about those GAC & Hallmark tv shows that have young, pretty, handsome, physical fit people running into each other and both being single instantly fall in love?   Yeah, right. Plus, the lowly office worker chick who by chance is working for the Royals and one day runs into a person they have no idea who they are, they hit it off instantly, only to find out later he or she is the

heir Prince or Princess to a foreign throne.

within 15 minutes they have overcome obstacles from

the higher ups and the Royal families to marry and live happily ever after. Ask Harry & Meghan about that .

What a load of horse manure.

Honored Contributor

CL01.png

From Catalog Living

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The War On Christmas Army out early this year using words like:

Abhor

Hate

Dread

Loathe

Detest

The Plague

Can't stand

Asking to be shot.

"The ladies doth protest too much, methinks." 

They are extremely strong emotions and believe the protests are out of proportion to reality unless there is an addiction to QVC.

What's really going on here?  

The comments lead us to believe, CIJ is on every hour of every day, 7 days a week, from June through December.  That is just not true.  A huge over-exaggeration. 

How many fashion hours are on every day, every week, every month for 12 months, every year?  What about In The Kitchen With....  How often is Susan Graver and Kim Gravel on ALL YEAR?

One would think, everyone is putting up lights outside in July.  Stores are all decorated.  Trees are being sold at lots.  Christmas songs played on car radios.  "I JUST CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT."  Yes you can.  Pick up that remote and watch something else.

Allow those of us who don't like Beauty, Fashion Clearance, In The Kitchen, all year long, and Gardening for 5 months to watch something we like without others complaining. 

By the way, QVC has 2 live channels.  I have never seen Christmas programming on both at the same time except for a few repeats.  If you don't like one, go to the other.  If you don't get QVC2, you can watch online.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Way to kill the happy summer buzz! Cat Frustrated

Christmas is one day a year.