Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's excited for Christmas in June?

I am so looking forward to it!!  This is the same answer I give every year because I love Christmas!  I usually don't shop for Christmas gifts but I always find something decorative for my house!  Bring it on!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

For everyone loving this programming.... Woman Very Happy

For everyone else (including me) ...... can't say I enjoy it and can't say I'll be watching.  Woman Frustrated 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

@Newgate if I had my druthers, my house would explode with Christmas! Alas, I content myself with QVC "window shopping" and maybe buying one or two things. I love those Gift bags; I have fine motor skills trouble and those have been amazing. I have a set of Lenox ornaments that are lovely, and every year I get the holiday Germack.

There are those who don't love it; to each their own. I think that the childhood I had left me searching for joy; Come Christmas time I try to find some.
Super Contributor

Years ago I didn't have the extra funds for excess decorating.  I have enjoyed the different styles that QVC has offered.  Lisa Robertson was the person that said she enjoyed decorating.  This quote inspired me..."you get to create a sparkling winter wonderland....then you get to live in it."

😍

Super Contributor

Ridiculous!!!

Frequent Contributor

ME...love it.

Bring it on...love the feeling that Christmas brings along with preplanning for the most wonderful time of the year!

Honored Contributor

Yes!

In fact, QVC's Christmas Clearance Blowout sale is in effect TODAY.

I'm not buying yet, but for those who want to get an even eariler start.........

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes!

In fact, QVC's Christmas Clearance Blowout sale is in effect TODAY.

I'm not buying yet, but for those who want to get an even eariler start.........

Valerie had a post on Facebook about her items.  All her items are "final sale, no returns or exchanges unless defective"

Edited..........I should have said Valerie's items that are on the Christmas Blowout sale, not all of her items.........sorry!

Respected Contributor

It looks like All the items on the Clerance Blow Out are final.  Says so in the fine print. Unless it is defective. 

I DID order from VPH her set of the Clip on Doves and a set of the Glitter frosted Roses  clips in white. 

I figured ,You never can tell what QVC is going to offer this time around so, I saw it, I liked it, I got it.