QVC Community

Re: Who's Excited for QVC Rose of Tralee??

[ Edited ]

@Kathy66 Don't forget to switch over to QVCPlus we have lots more great ideas for Christmas and gifts for you!!!!

QVC Community

We have just switched over QVC Plus ....http://qvc.co/-WatchQPlus .... Hope you  switch over for more Irish fun!

Valued Contributor

@irish_insights wrote:

irish.JPG

Look at Stephen pretending he can type!

@irish_insights wrote:

WE ARE!!

So much so that we want to chat with you all day!! We’ll chat with you tomorrow, but you can start posting questions today! 

"See" you soon!! 

Stephen and the gang! 

Hi Stephen,  I enjoy your Connemara marble jewelry - how about a Connemara pony!  Haha.  Anyway, I wish there were some offerings of sweaters in COTTON!  I live in the South and a wool sweater is just not practical. 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Visitor

I enjoyed watching today, as i always do but I'm sad that today is almost over! Can't wait until St. Patrick's Day to see you all again! And I hope you bring new items as well! 

New Contributor

Well, this day was lovely!!  I was hoping that I'd see the sweaters in 3x as I have purchases I wanted to get for the holidays. All my family loves the sweaters I own from Aran Crafters and Kilronan, so naturally they all put in their requests!!Smiley Very Happy

Stephen, I love the hurricane lamp with the marble from your company!! And of course my heart shouts, "MORE!!"  I will light it in remembrance of my late husband who passed last Sept. 26th. Thank you and Philip for such a wonderful piece!  Heart

I did purchase a little more from each of you. Call me a happy lady!!  Safe journey home, folks, happy holidays to all of you and your families.

Sharon

Cleveland, OH USA

New Contributor

Hello. I really enjoyed the Rose Of Tralee event.  Thank you for coming back each year. I picked up the Waterford Connemara Chara Hurricane lamp and also the tunic sweater.  I always shop this event and have loads of Belleek and Connemara marble. I have Stephen's book and video as we'll as Irish music, a blanket and of course another sweater.  Thank you!

QVC Community

@M shopper Thank you so much for all your support we have loved every moment!

QVC Community

@slegg43 I have passed on your thanks to Phillip, that is such a lovely idea to light in honour of your husband ..... Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

New Contributor

Awe...thank you so much. My love to all!

Honored Contributor

@irish_insights

Thank you to all.    What a lovely day you created!

After your QVC Plus presentations, and a nice rest (I trust!), best wishes for a safe journey home as you fly over the ribbon of Connemara marble between the East Coast and Ireland.

We look forward to your return.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.