Honored Contributor

Re: Who misses Meredith Lawrence?

Yes, I miss seeing her. I will have to check her Facebook page when she does a cooking demo.

Honored Contributor

Chef Joe is okay.  The new ladies that are to replace Meredith--not needed.  Just have the host do the presentation.  Meredith was really great; I miss her presentations and cooking tips/recipes.  Will have to check her website; I do get her e-mails.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bootsanne wrote:

@Spurt Is that your kitty?  What a beauty!!!  I liked Meredith but I love kitties.

@bootsanne 

Yep, that's my kitty Puddy Cat...she is the sweetest, gentlest kitty Cat Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I remember watching a pre-taped cooking segment she did for a Christmas Day show a few years back.  I thought at the time how wonderfully instructive she was and with such a soothing voice.  She was and is a gem and yes I miss her!

Valued Contributor

I didn’t realize how much I liked her until she retired. She was very calming and informative.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meredith does a one-hour cooking lesson on her Facebook page now. It is live, and is broadcast at 6 pm Eastern time on Thursdays. She is usually cooking in her own kitchen in Canada. Her cooking style is so informative. I am a visual learner and have tackled some cooking projects that I never would have if not for her videos. She always posts a link to the recipes she teaches. 

I highly recommend watching! Once in a while, she has another commitment and she lets viewers know ahead of time if she won't be there the next week. She is going to be on the Rachel Ray Show (not QVC) sometime this month (I don't know the date).

Respected Contributor

I miss her a lot. She made things that looked easy to make an she inspired me to cook them.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

I was wondering where she has been.  I really enjoyed her also.  Why did she leave?