Honored Contributor

Re: Who misses Meredith Lawrence?

I sure do.  She takes the nonsense out of her cooking demos and ends up with something I actually want to make.  I also love her Blue Jean Chef cookware line, it is still going strong in my kitchen.  It was only presented in one set, sadly, I would have liked more pieces.  

Contributor

Just miss meredith

Trusted Contributor

Well David hauled out some other lady from the back that makes her famous mac and cheese.  She was nice enough, but if they are trying her out to replace Meredith, ain't gonna work.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark - That woman was just one of the Q's prep chefs who was part of David's show theme for this month featuring dishes from friends and family; she's not a vendor or presenter.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt Is that your kitty?  What a beauty!!!  I liked Meredith but I love kitties.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@MarkeieMark - That woman was just one of the Q's prep chefs who was part of David's show theme for this month featuring dishes from friends and family; she's not a vendor or presenter.

I see, good.  Thank you dear.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch many cooking shows, but I sure did enjoy Meredith.  She always presented items w/clarity and not a bunch of "horsing" around.  You can tell she enjoys teaching and making herself understood.

That being said, I am glad she has moved on to more teaching like she wants.  She was so under utilized on QVC.  I hope she is doing well.

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I follow her on Facebook and her web page.  I get much more info now than I ever did when she was on QVC.  Love her simple recipes and the how to videos. 

@KentuckyWoman   Thanks for the reminder.  I never think to follow her.  I'm going to have to do that.

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad she has a facebook page.  I wonder if SHE misses the Q?  I suspect the answer is no. Hope she's very happy and doing what she loves.

Honored Contributor

I guess I have not missed her at all. I did not even know who you were talking about at first.