Frequent Contributor

Who misses Meredith Lawrence?

[ Edited ]

I sure do miss seeing Meredith on QVC.  The cooking shows are just not the same without her.  I follow her on the web but miss her interaction with the hosts, especially with David.

Respected Contributor

Re: Who misses Meredith Lawrence?

I really miss Meredith. I've been cooking for about 75 years, but I learned so much from her and enjoyed all her visits and presentations.

In truth, I enjoyed her more without David - she didn't need his silliness to play off of, and was soooo informative when she didn't have to play up to him.

Super Contributor

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!  I do watch her Thursday cooking show. . .But Q Cooking is a nothing without her!!!

Valued Contributor

I miss her professionalism and knowledge. At first I thought she was a little stand-offish, but I grew to enjoy her presentations. I bet David misses her also. Over the years, she warmed up to David a lot, but still kept her professional personality.

Esteemed Contributor

Also

Kathy

Lisa

Jackie

Lisa

Bob

Dave

Kitchen Aid Lady

Nutri MIx guy

and several others really hard to watch the new crew starting with

or never mind

Respected Contributor

I follow her on Facebook and her web page.  I get much more info now than I ever did when she was on QVC.  Love her simple recipes and the how to videos. 

Respected Contributor

For me, Meredith will always be “the one that got away”.

In my opinion, she was an undervalued gem.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I follow her on Facebook and her web page.  I get much more info now than I ever did when she was on QVC.  Love her simple recipes and the how to videos. 

I agree @KentuckyWoman   I much prefer her actually cooking and teaching, instead of merely hawking other companies' brands on QVC.  Between her FB tutorials and her own website, I have a treasure trove of new ideas and recipes all due to her.  She's wonderful!

Honored Contributor

I think Meredith is a born teacher, and she reall y couldn’t do much of that while pushing products.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Meredith was so knowledgeable and so pleasant to listen too..

.I enjoyed her with ITKWD, now she's gone from QVC....Woman Sad

I enjoyed the cooking show QVC did with her where she was alone and cooked a recipe using QVC products and gave good cooking tips as she went along...I was sad when they canceled that show...I'll have to check out her Facebook Page!

Related image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”