Honored Contributor

Re: Who knew Pat had legs...

Many years ago she did the 18K Gold shows in the evening on QVC.  She would sit at a table and she wore beautiful gowns.  It was a very elegant show that is missed.

Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Umm, I disagree. cover knees please.

Those knees should never be covered. They look like an l8 year old knees.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Noticed Pat this morning, and my first thought was....she never ages...remembered when she was 'Ms. James', and enjoyed when she was paired up with Jeff Hewson...always thought they would have made a cute couple...but sadly he chose another show host to be his bride.

Trusted Contributor

I'm just giving my honest opinion...and i do wear glasses. The jacket looked awful, made her top half look big. I am just as hard on myself. 

Honored Contributor

I also thought Pat looked gorgeous and the skort (showing her legs) was very youthful....   she looked great!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I agree Pat has very nice legs,but that outfit was off to me.  That skort with that jacket..no. The skort looked juvenile to me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I'm a lot harder on myself than anyone else. I also thought she looked great. I can only imagine what you'd think of my legs lol 

Trusted Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

I'm a lot harder on myself than anyone else. I also thought she looked great. I can only imagine what you'd think of my legs lol 

I'm sure that your legs are fine, mine are awful looking. i thought the outfit was awful and she is just not at the age where you should wear such an outfit, except maybe tennis. I think some ladies can carry it off, but not pat. 

Honored Contributor

Pat is a very attractive woman with great legs and a warm and friendly personality. I thought she looked very good this morning and if I had those legs I would show them more often.

Trusted Contributor

20170511_190015.jpg