Honored Contributor

Who is the new red-headed host?

I've seen her twice in two days.  They act like she's been around, but I'm not familiar with her history.  They didn't even mention her name.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is the new red-headed host?

@depglass - There's an earlier thread on this topic here in the Q Talk forum:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/The-Newest-Host/td-p/5582755

Honored Contributor

Thanks for answering.

Honored Contributor

@depglassI don't know who "they" are, but when  I saw the new host working with MBR she introduced her as new and gave her name, no one was presenidng anything..  I already don't know the names of any of the women hosts from maybe the last 5 years and I'm unlikely to learn this one.    

I tend to grab a look at QVC during a commercial from something I'm actually watching whereas I used to just let it run on in the background.  As the hosts from those early years retire or work fewer hours on the main channel and as I cut further and further from any shopping, I'm just notbothering to remember names.  Does not affect what I'm likely to buy.

Honored Contributor

It's nice to have another redhead.  The last one, I think, was Albany.  Maybe Jennifer counts as a redhead, I'm not sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

It's nice to have another redhead.  The last one, I think, was Albany.  Maybe Jennifer counts as a redhead, I'm not sure.

----------------

She reminded me of Albany a bit...not only the hair color, but how relaxed she was on set!!  I think her name was Julie!!

Valued Contributor

They need to periodically flash the hosts and vendors name at the bottom of the screen. Not everyone watches all the time to know who they are.

Sometimes they don’t even verbally introduce themselves.
Respected Contributor

Shawn in that red wig pretending to be an alter ego, LOL?