Valued Contributor

I have been seeing a new host lately, in the evening California time. I believe that she said her name was Ellie or Allie? Checked the host page that lists their names with pictures but she is not there. Nice calm speaking voice. I enjoy her presentations. Who is she?

Honored Contributor

There is a new one whose name is Ali Kahn...not sure about the spelling.  Hosts don't get their pictures posted until they finish probation and are under contract.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think her name is Ali Carr.  She used to be a fashion consultant on Evine many years ago.

Honored Contributor

If it's the cutie with the long dark hair, it's Ali Carr, she is a seasoned host from Evine. I must say she always had a great personality and selling style, but I find her to be a bit over the top here at the Q. I hope she doesn't over play her hand and annoy the wrong people, we all know what happened to Alex.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

If it's the cutie with the long dark hair, it's Ali Carr, she is a seasoned host from Evine. I must say she always had a great personality and selling style, but I find her to be a bit over the top here at the Q. I hope she doesn't over play her hand and annoy the wrong people, we all know what happened to Alex.

@blackhole99  - Maybe she's trying too hard if she's over the top as you described.  It's too early in their QVC career for any of them to be over the top.   Do you have an item number? 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

No, we all don't know. Who is Alex?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I would also like to know who Alex is and what did she do?

Trusted Contributor

I think Ali is the most professional of all the new hosts. She seems to get along well with the vendors also.

Trusted Contributor
Super Contributor

blackhole99:

"I hope she doesn't over play her hand and annoy the wrong people, we all know what happened to Alex".

?????  Seriously? Really? What?