Contributor
David just said now a Riddle on his show he is going to another State and will tell on his show tomorrow evening assuming on Down Home???
Honored Contributor

@eliadis    And you infer from that that someone is leaving?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Yes! We will find out tomorrow!
Esteemed Contributor

@eliadis  I think he's referring to a word game they play in some of David's shows. They give you a list of words, and you have to connect them with products they are selling in the show. I guess the products are not exciting enough to get you to tune in.

Valued Contributor
I find this post confusing. If another host was leaving it wouldn’t be announced by David. The departing host would announce it themselves.

If David was leaving I’m sure he wouldn’t do a two stage process with a riddle making it seem like something fun is coming and then saying j/k peace out.
Contributor
I don’t think it’s him, thinking it’s someone else. Did anyone else hear the riddle? Maybe I’m wrong but with so meant Hosts let go wouldn’t surprise me.
Contributor
He made it sound like an Announcement was going to be made tomorrow & got my attention. Perhaps it’s a tactic to tune in tomorrow to his show DHWD??
Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I find this post confusing. If another host was leaving it wouldn’t be announced by David. The departing host would announce it themselves.

If David was leaving I’m sure he wouldn’t do a two stage process with a riddle making it seem like something fun is coming and then saying j/k peace out

@hippiechick7897   I'm glad that I am not the only one who found the op confusing. In fact I had no idea and still don't know what the OP is talking about.

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh..........a "cliffhanger" shopping show

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

I think David is talking about NY because he does shows for NBC.