Valued Contributor

I guess I have missed something along the way. Keep seeing "Katie" popping up with Lisa R. and that new guy host who is on a lot with Lisa. Who in the world is she? Sure seems Lisa R. is hanging out a lot with her. Just curious-is she a new show host??

Esteemed Contributor

There was a Katie on with Leah Williams on Sat Am Style. She introduced her as the Katie who does the live chats for her and now she is on set. I've noticed that they start a few of them off like that and then we see them elsewhere on air. They must test well. There was no mention of host training, etc.

Respected Contributor

Katie is Lisa's Social Media Assistant. She takes care of Lisa's FB page and other such duties. I don't know what her role will be once Lisa is gone; maybe she will be reassigned to another host.

Valued Contributor

Thank you both!

Regular Contributor
On 10/20/2014 DeePa said:

There was a Katie on with Leah Williams on Sat Am Style. She introduced her as the Katie who does the live chats for her and now she is on set. I've noticed that they start a few of them off like that and then we see them elsewhere on air. They must test well. There was no mention of host training, etc.

That is Kate, not Katie who is on with Leah Williams. Kate is a assistant producer, she also does the chat for Amy's show Insprired style.