Respected Contributor

Who else enjoyed Lawrence Zarian’s Show

Besides ME!! 🤗
Trusted Contributor

Re: Who else enjoyed Lawrence Zarian’s Show

Yes, I loved it and bought the trench coat.  

Super Contributor

I tuned in to see his design's because they looked interesting to me and they were. Unfortunately, I couldn't watch because the host was so obnoxious and all over the place. I went online to look into ordering the pants, but they were sold out in my size. 
His designs are really nice!

Frequent Contributor

I was curious to see if there was any feedback to this show.

I had it on while I was on the treadmill and his constant teasing of the models made me uncomfortable - especially with the petite model (whose name escapes me right now) - he was relentless.

I found that very off-putting.

To each his own.

Valued Contributor

I love Shawn any day, but I do not care for this guy. He is over the top animated and hyper, and so I think he makes Shawn the same way when she is hosting with him. So I don't watch. Plus, I don't think his clothes are anything special or unique, and most are too dressy, making them impractical IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

He does better by sticking to giving info abt  from what has inspired his  women's clothing line- mostly his " Mom " stories .

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think his clothes are lovely and sophisticated. 

However, they also seem to me to be for a 5'10" slim woman who needs some professional style in her life. 

Nice to look at, but just not for me.

Respected Contributor

It’s refreshing seeing another designer’s clothing.

I think he was smart having Crystal and Angela and Shawn modeling his clothing. 3 total different body shapes and sizes women can relate to.

I was tempted to buy his jeans, but they sold out in my size quickly. They look great on Shawn who is close to my size. Maybe even the Best fitting jeans I’ve seen on her in a long time. The material was top notch too.

I ordered a pair of his dress Wide Leg pants when he first came on the Q. I was impressed the material was Exceptional! 🤗🤗🤗

Respected Contributor

I like Lawrence Zarian and his Q fashion line. I’ve been watching Lawrence for decades starting w/ his “ What not to Wear show”.
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I like Lawrence Zarian and his Q fashion line. I’ve been watching Lawrence for decades starting w/ his “ What not to Wear show”.

I don't remember Lawerence Zairan on that show.  It was always Stacy London and Clinton Kelly.