Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who bought what for free shipping day?

@newname0 wrote:

I bought J364414 Generation Gems pear opaque gemstone 18" necklace in sterling silver in the Turquoise gem as soon as I heard it was free shipping and 5 easy payments day.  Good deal.

@newname0   I just looked at that, and that is pretty and is still at a great price.  

Respected Contributor

I bought a “as is” Tritan storage containers, and a TILI beauty box that went on waitlist.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a second of A399242 Truth + Style Petite Printed or Solid Knit Bubble Hem Dress, this time the olive abstract.  I had previously purchased the black.  I saw this as a TSV and wanted it, but the measurements suggested I should go up 2 sizes, while the hosts say buy true to size, whatever that means, since I buy QVC clothing in 4 or 5 sizes.  The hosts always say "true to size", even though it is not true.  I have heard some models say yes they are wearing their regular size, which is a large, and other times they claim their regular size is XL, and yet other times their size is 1x.  QVC descriptions on sizing are useless.  I have generally found garment measurements to be reliable.  So I decided to wait for the reviews, and the reviews leaned to my most often worn size, forget the measurements, so I took the plunge and I bought the black.

The dress is gorgeous and flattering!  I believe it is good for year round wear.  So I went ahead with the olive abstract, which is the dress I wanted to buy to begin with.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I bought a Buccaneers shirt since they won yesterday!   Wooot

Mr. Sour what does is #12 mean?

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I bought a Buccaneers shirt since they won yesterday!   Wooot

Mr. Sour what does is #12 mean?

Tom Brady  we miss him in Boston

Respected Contributor

My UPS carrier said the last time. "I have alot of QVC boxes and it took me awhile to find yours." I told him "Free Ship Day."I live in a small town of 5000 so imagine a city!

This time another pair of Clarks Cloudsteppers. Sandal season is about over but I love the comfort. They aren't the best wearing as the elastic stretches out but soooo comfortable for an every day walking sandal. My first was a Camo TSV. I added black. navy, and tan each free ship day.

I also ordered Whish Holiday Sugar scrub and found the VPH Gingerbread train in stock as waited two years. It might be defective as many were reported to be so in reviews so can return. I also had the Two Faced Mascara on my list that I  also ordered.

Honored Contributor

bought nothing---free shipping is not enough to make me buy----

Esteemed Contributor

I got 2 Berkshire blankets and one of those fold up benches for storing them.....

I got all of my stuff yesterday!