Valued Contributor

Lisa Robertson ... She was funny , but did her job ?

Valued Contributor

Lisa Robertson was always my favorite but she left on her own and would never come back.  I liked Elise Ivy also. 

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Since I have been asked to be in charge, I say we are not currently in a hiring mode.

In fact, I am reducing the host roster by two-thirds due to my decision to eliminate broadcast television. 

The remaining hosts will provide streaming programs on our website and all our other streaming partners.  Social media influencers with a large follower base will provide the bulk of our streaming video programs.

Ah, yes. But there are quite a few social media "influencers" with a large following base I would not watch.

This would definitely bring in more of the younger crowd, but I fear it would alienate those of us who have been around a while. 

The hosts would change; the vendors would also have to change- and target a different audience. The vendors would have to be younger. 

QVC would be completely different. A lot of us would leave. Why should I watch something online that is hectic and not fun? After work I want to relax- and shop. I like to watch some live programs. 

And although I have a millennial who likes to shop here, she likes specific lines only. I think their sales would diminish. 

Anyway. . .

I never "knew" Kathy Levine. Sounds like I missed a lot!  

Not in my opinion  I don't get the hype on her

Valued Contributor
You didn't miss anything @beach-mom. I was never a fan of Kathy Levine. Overrated IMO.
Respected Contributor

Lisa Robertson, hands down. They are letting too many tried and true hosts go. The new ones they are hiring are simply annoying. I'm seriously considering quitting the Q and I was a customer from the very, very beginning. The quality stinks, the shipping is hit and miss, and now they have no loyalty to hosts who served them for years. If the new hosts don't get any better, I'm done, and I'm a huge buyer!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want any of the former hosts to come back. I doubt any of them would like to come back too.  Life moves on. Let them live as they want.

I think philosophies about hosts need to be change. Skip all the personal talk. Skip the CEO's idea of (juvenile) entertainment. Act like adults. Tell us all the details about each product. 

Remember, hosts pretend to like and care about viewers.  They don't know you and would never think twice about you. But people obviously fall for it.