Frequent Contributor

If you had the power to be bring one former host back whom would that be?

Honored Contributor

Lisa Mason, full-time.

Esteemed Contributor

Kathy Levine.  She was already off the air by the time I started to watch QVC.  But the few times I have seen her present jewelry, I really enjoyed her.  She was humble, funny, informative, and did not repeat the same things over and over.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Without question, Kathy Levine.  Nobody else even comes close.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would have to go with Kathy Levine.  She's the one who sold me my first item from QVC, a piece of Diamonique.  

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine, she did her job well and made us laugh along the way!

Esteemed Contributor

Mike Rowe!

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I think it says something--don't know what exactly!!!--that the favorite host seems to be someone who has not been a host for over a decade.  (Kathy Levine)  So many have come and gone and she seems to be the one who stands out .  What has gone wrong???

Regular Contributor

Almost any host who was unceremoniously let go.

Respected Contributor

Since I have been asked to be in charge, I say we are not currently in a hiring mode.

In fact, I am reducing the host roster by two-thirds due to my decision to eliminate broadcast television. 

The remaining hosts will provide streaming programs on our website and all our other streaming partners.  Social media influencers with a large follower base will provide the bulk of our streaming video programs.