Respected Contributor

Re: Who Was Last Night's Trac Phone Host?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I believe Kerstin started in 2011.  I also think she won multiple Emmys for broadcast journalism. 

Well, that explains a lot.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes, she has mentioned many times her broadcast news Emmys (and shown them on her FB page).  She clearly has good experience in front of the camera, and relishes every moment of it.  I think her "me, me, me" on-air persona is someone who wants to be on TV, in California, at the beach, with a camera crew 24/7.  This selling stuff seems to get in the way. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't watch Kerstin.  She is SOOOO full of herself -- and she's just another host that has to do everything she can to try and bring all the attention to herself.  I got sick of her thinking she's a model and her "it's all about me, me, me" attitude really quickly.  Just another channel-changer for me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I believe Kerstin started in 2011.  I also think she won multiple Emmys for broadcast journalism. 

It's truly amazing how much some people know about all the QVC hosts. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee, it's truly amazing to me how snarky you can be.  A poster above commented about the Emmy's as well and how she also knows about them and how she knows.  Not sure why you had to single me out.

Oh wait.  Yes I do.  ROFLOL     

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Well, that explains a lot.  LOL

@MomCat, the OP said she thought Kerstin was new.  I was pointing out she isn't. Smiley Happy

I know a lot of people think Kerstin talks really fast and garbles her words and mumbles.  I feel the same way so it's surprising, at least to me, that she's won Emmy's for broadcast journalism.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee, it's truly amazing to me how snarky you can be.  A poster above commented about the Emmy's as well and how she also knows about them and how she knows.  Not sure why you had to single me out.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   I agree with the ROTLOL.  It's extremely comical to be so invested in the hosts.  

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

Totally agree,She is all about herself.Kerstin and Courtney are two peas in a pod. Donot watch either one. There are too many host who know how to sell and don't act they way they do.