Respected Contributor

Who Was Last Night's Trac Phone Host?

She was on for the last presentation of the TSV with the Trac Phone lady.  My husband & I watched for a few minutes because we decided to order the phone and thought there may be more info on it other than what was shown by Jill in the video.

This was a pretty blonde but acted absolutly goofy after touching the TV screen behind her.  If I had been in a store and a sales clerk had acted that way I would have left the building!  

That's why I shop on-line when I do shop Q.  I get the customer compliments on hosts that conduct themselves in a calm & dignified mannor.  I certianly would appreciate that.

Respected Contributor

Re: Who Was Last Night's Trac Phone Host?

The item # is E- 230658.  I noticed that the TV screen problem was not on the saved presentation.

Honored Contributor

The QVC host was Kerstin.

Respected Contributor

Thank you!  I looked at the "hosts" but didn't see here there.  She must be new?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thank you!  I looked at the "hosts" but didn't see here there.  She must be new?

@Jackhound Mom  She's there on the Hosts' Page -- Kerstin Lindquist.  No, she's not new, I don't know when she started but at least 5 years ago.

I do not watch her shows.

Valued Contributor

I never watch her either.
Instant channel changer!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

She was on for the last presentation of the TSV with the Trac Phone lady.  My husband & I watched for a few minutes because we decided to order the phone and thought there may be more info on it other than what was shown by Jill in the video.

This was a pretty blonde but acted absolutly goofy after touching the TV screen behind her.  If I had been in a store and a sales clerk had acted that way I would have left the building!  

That's why I shop on-line when I do shop Q.  I get the customer compliments on hosts that conduct themselves in a calm & dignified mannor.  I certianly would appreciate that.

I watched her and it seemed she had little to no interest in selling the phone. It was at a point where she was so enamoured in her ability to change the screen, she lost control of the show. I think she thought it was all one big joke. 

Honored Contributor

I believe Kerstin started in 2011.  I also think she won multiple Emmys for broadcast journalism. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all the answers!  Wow she won an Emmy???