Valued Contributor

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Host and Why?

I think Leah and Mary Beth.They are so easy to watch and they both give excellent information...and isn,t that what we really want? After a product is presented I have all the information I need to make a decision.They are both great at their jobs!

Occasional Contributor

I love watching Sandra and Jacque.  I trust their opinions and sales talks.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't get much enamored of any host to call them favorites. I'm only interested in the product, and I respect hosts who do the best job in giving me the important information in order to purchase a product. For instance, I would never watch a show with a particular host b/c she was my "favorite, but only unless I was interested in the product.

I call these hosts the "A" team or the Q's workhorses. They are usually: Carolyn, Marybeth, Pat, Jayne, Leah.I think they do the best professional job as hosts and are the backbone of the Q, the hard hitters, the real sellers. W/o them, the Q would suffer.

Unlike the above, many of the newbies are just so amateur and will take many years to become the "A" team, if ever.

Occasional Contributor

In this order...Alberti and Elise because i love to watch beauty IQ and they are always having fun and upbeat, and they know how to present a product. I like Jill, Kirsten, and Marybeth because they are professional and knowledgeable about what they are doing. Some of the hosts need to take a retraining course on how to sell something. I don't need to know the value of what I am getting and that its going bye bye at the end of the day, 10 times in five minutes!! Get a larger vocabulary and tell me why i must have this product besides the price and its going away, because you just lost my attention after repeating yourself the 3 time!!!! Haha

Trusted Contributor

Mary is my fav in the early morning hours (2 AM +).  She's relaxed and gives detail about the item.  She also has a sense of humor that I love.

During prime hours, I enjoy watching Leah, David, Marybeth and Caroline.  Dan is good, too (the one that is usually paired up with Caroline).

Honored Contributor

None ... no matter who is on, after about 10 minutes the "chatter" drives me nuts and I have to switch the channel.  

Esteemed Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Stardust2 wrote:

Kerstin is my favorite.

She is mature, well spoken, attractive, sincere and does not brag. Good family young lady,cooks and great in sales! She is the best host QVC has ever had. She could sell anything on the Q.

not to me I change the channel when she is on

Awww, @MalteseMomma, don't change the tide here. So far no one has taken the negative route; instead, they are mentioning hosts that they like and explaining why.

I agree, too many threads are ruined because people try to turn them. Keep it positive!  Woman HappyHeart

i was not trying to "turn' the thread. it never occured to me...lol.....I just dislike her.......a LOT  .and now you gave me a chance to say it again.......ty     Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Gabrielle. She is beautiful, always prepared, works well with vendors, has a lovely voice and does not do desperate and over the top. Her children are adorable but she keeps her private life private.