Respected Contributor

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Host and Why?

I like Carolyn too! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Gabrielle, perfect in every way. But there are only three that I can't tolerate.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Stardust2 wrote:

Kerstin is my favorite.

She is mature, well spoken, attractive, sincere and does not brag. Good family young lady,cooks and great in sales! She is the best host QVC has ever had. She could sell anything on the Q.

not to me I change the channel when she is on

Awww, @MalteseMomma, don't change the tide here. So far no one has taken the negative route; instead, they are mentioning hosts that they like and explaining why.

I agree, too many threads are ruined because people try to turn them. Keep it positive!  Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Lets keep this thread going in the positive direction! I like Dan, he is so down to earth and fun to watch! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Mary is calm, authentic and she gives precise information. Her voice is very soothing to me. (I don't know her last name, but she used to be on with David on ITKWD.)   

Super Contributor

Right now, Nancy is my favorite...love her quirky sense of humor, how she pops out with a giggle now and then, and love it when she bursts into song occasionally! She makes me smile every time I see her! 

Honored Contributor

None

Frequent Contributor

Amy is my favorite.  She is beautiful and stylish.  I buy lots of clothes on qvc and appreciate her view.  Jane T has really grown on me.  I do wish someone would help her with her style.  Harsh makeup and hairstyle which takes away from how cute she is.  But I like her enthusiasm.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not have one.... because, I do not watch QVC. If I see something I want or need I order on line which lately is few and far between.

New Contributor

Got to be David.   Love to watch In The Kitchen.  Is it possible for anyone to enjoy the food as much as he does?  gotta do the Happy Dance