Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Host and Why?

I like Amy, she is bright and bubbly. And she doesn't get on my nerves or make me cringe. I also like Leah, she is professional, pleasant and doesn't go on about personal matters or woes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I do have old favorites Jane T.,Jayne B, Antonella, and Gabrielle all of whom i can watch & enjoy listening too even if i don't buy....

My newbie favorite is definately "Mary"...........what a pleasure, down to earth, explains everything and i just hope she doesn't jump on the diva train...........................and she

doesn't spend half the time looking at herself in the monitor

or constantly interrupting as a few of the others do!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not have a favorite, I think they all offer their individual style during the presentations!

Trusted Contributor

Pat James Dementri.

If looks count, she's the most beautiful.  Heart

Honored Contributor

On the whole, I think the hosts do a very good job.  I will watch some more than others because of their consistency of providing the information I need, and being great while doing it.  

Antonella, David, Jane Treacy, Leah, Amy, Jennifer, Mary, Carolyn, Mary Beth, Rick, Alberti, Gabrielle, Jill, Katie, Shawn...

Valued Contributor

I like different hosts for different shows. It also depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I always like Marybeth Roe and Carolyn Gracie. I tend to like the "old guard" much better than the newer ones. Too much Shawn, imho, but I do like her with Isaac, it's entertaining.

I like Sandra for beauty and Leah for shoes. Rick is fun when I'm kinda down or blah and David.

There are hosts that I really can't stand watching and just turn the channel. I don't really ever watch for very long anyway, just click the Q when a commercial comes on another channel.

So far, when they do the jewelry shows, I haven't liked any of them since Lisa Robertson and Lisa Mason left. Marybeth is probably the one I like best for those shows and even Rick,but actually, the jewelry has been underwhelming lately...come to think of it.

Respected Contributor

I like Carolyn, Leah, Sharon, Mary, Dan H. and Alberti.  They give good information about the item, don't talk about themselves excessively, and have a laid back friendly manner.

Super Contributor

Amy or Gabrielle!!! Charming, pleasant and like indoor kitty said....don't get on my nerves.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tend to enjoy watching the "old guard" more than the newbies. Carolyn, Pat, Jane, MaryBeth, the Dans--each of them could sell me a box of dirt. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Carolyn Gracie for all the reasons @Nitefall stated. I also particularly love hearing Carolyn's voice. She's just my favorite host by far and I try to catch her D&Co shows often..