Honored Contributor

I don't care. Just like other tv shows, it's probably NA or juice. Even if it is wine, I don't care. Q might be more interesting if the hosts actually drank the wine.

Honored Contributor

Re: Whining about the wine!

[ Edited ]

@Mother Superior 1   Oh they not only hold it, they drink it too. Why not, it's happy hour, it's Friday evening and thet sell it. Why not sample it.  I may not be drinking wine but I can tell you I'm having a cocktail with the girls too!!!! Enjoying mine as much as I'm sure they are.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Mother Superior 1   Oh they not only hold it, they drink it too. Why not, it's happy hour, it's Friday evening and thet sell it. Why not sample it.

They are usually not selling the wine during this show.

Respected Contributor

@Mother Superior 1 wrote:

What's with the glass of wine that Jane and Courtney are always holding? I know it's supposed to be sophiscated but I can't watch either of them any more. They ramble on and on holding that glass. Really ladies....you are beautiful people. You don't need a glass of wine to make you look good. Please QVC drop the wine and I'll stop whining!!

YEA, LOOKS STUPID. i AGREE WITH YOU. TRYING ON SHOES WITH BARE FEET, AND A WINE GLASS NEXT TO YOU.

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Mother Superior 1 wrote:

What's with the glass of wine that Jane and Courtney are always holding? I know it's supposed to be sophiscated but I can't watch either of them any more. They ramble on and on holding that glass. Really ladies....you are beautiful people. You don't need a glass of wine to make you look good. Please QVC drop the wine and I'll stop whining!!

YEA, LOOKS STUPID. i AGREE WITH YOU. TRYING ON SHOES WITH BARE FEET, AND A WINE GLASS NEXT TO YOU.

@HLP @Mother Superior 1   Agree w/both of you.  The wine is stupid and so is putting shoes on bare feet that look like they need to be washed.  Grosses me out and I don't watch anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whining about the wine!

[ Edited ]

@Mother Superior 1 

A bit off topic, but ShopNBC started selling wine long ago and, one evening, the host went completely off the rails while sipping and selling.  She nearly fell off her chair several times.

It was quite funny.

I don't care much about them holding wine glasses, but when they start knocking back shots, I might have to tune in Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Image result for maxine on wine

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Alcohol makes them more sociable, less nervous, loosens inhibitions, etc.

We like a glass of sherry but only in moderation.

Regular Contributor

Unless they are selling wine, the hosts are not sipping wine. Those are props. QVC, its parent company, and the hosts would be leaving themselves wide open for a huge lawsuit if one of the hosts finished their shift, drove off impaired, and hit somebody.

Honored Contributor

I think they are trying ti set a mood.