Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,624
Registered: ‎07-15-2016

 

 

@Mother Superior 1 

 

 

  • Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,183
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.


@QVCkitty1  You can go to the numerous other threads to get different theories but no one here would possibly know why. Email QVC and maybe they will tell you.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,868
Registered: ‎11-24-2013

Still beating this dead horse. Enough already. There are a lot of boring threads about this.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,183
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.


@QVCkitty1  You can go to the numerous other threads to get different theories but no one here would possibly know why. Email QVC and maybe they will tell you.


@proudlyfromNJ , Yes, I'm sure they would get right back to me with a complete explanation, LOL.  My point was, there has to be a reason.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,819
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Whining about the wine!

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.


@QVCkitty1  You can go to the numerous other threads to get different theories but no one here would possibly know why. Email QVC and maybe they will tell you.


@proudlyfromNJ , Yes, I'm sure they would get right back to me with a complete explanation, LOL.  My point was, there has to be a reason.


@QVCkitty1   Just type "wines" in QVC's search bar.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.


@QVCkitty1  You can go to the numerous other threads to get different theories but no one here would possibly know why. Email QVC and maybe they will tell you.


@proudlyfromNJ , Yes, I'm sure they would get right back to me with a complete explanation, LOL.  My point was, there has to be a reason.


@QVCkitty1  Obviously you know QVC won’t get back to you if you email, and as you say there has to be a reason, why do you think anyone here has the answer? They don’t.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,183
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

But seriously, what is the point of the wine?  Do they think everyone looks cooler with the wine glass ? Does that Denim & Co top look more sophisticated when the host is sipping wine ?  Or could it be that since they now sell wine they've included it in their pitches ? Google Mommy Wine Culture, it could be the Q jumping on the latest bandwagon.


@QVCkitty1  You can go to the numerous other threads to get different theories but no one here would possibly know why. Email QVC and maybe they will tell you.


@proudlyfromNJ , Yes, I'm sure they would get right back to me with a complete explanation, LOL.  My point was, there has to be a reason.


@QVCkitty1  Obviously you know QVC won’t get back to you if you email, and as you say there has to be a reason, why do you think anyone here has the answer? They don’t.


@proudlyfromNJ , Oh for the love of common sense, I wasn't looking for an answer. These were rhetorical questions, which I'm sure you know. I do question some of the Q's actions, and that's ok. I shop here, I don't worship here. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,774
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Alcohol makes them more sociable, less nervous, loosens inhibitions, etc.

Super Contributor
Posts: 352
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

I'm sure it's just a prop, I really don't think they are drinking wine. Shawn, on the other hand.............