Occasional Visitor

What's with the glass of wine that Jane and Courtney are always holding? I know it's supposed to be sophiscated but I can't watch either of them any more. They ramble on and on holding that glass. Really ladies....you are beautiful people. You don't need a glass of wine to make you look good. Please QVC drop the wine and I'll stop whining!!

Trusted Contributor

someone will always whine about something.  If it's not the wine there will be something else to irritate people.  Just ignore it.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

I find that a glass of wine makes everyone and everything look better.Woman LOL

Incidentally, you nic brings back memories of parochial school.  Now I need more wine.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Mother Superior 1 - There are plenty of threads on this topic already.  Easy to find, just use the search bar.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Mother Superior 1 - There are plenty of threads on this topic already.  Easy to find, just use the search bar.

@Mother Superior 1 @Venezia  is correct. There are many many other threads on this. Please search for one. The same old thing is being rehashed and rehashed on all of them.

Respected Contributor

They probably want to be have the same vibe as Hoda and Kathie Lee

Respected Contributor

You have arrived late to the wine glass complaint party...it's been going on for weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

You have arrived late to the wine glass complaint party...it's been going on for weeks.

😂

Respected Contributor

This subject has been brought up many times. Why worry about it ?  It's probably grape kool aid or some type of juice !  Enjoy the rest of your day, God Bless !