Honored Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

Winter (below 30°) is VERY short in Phoenix......maybe only a couple weeks.    Everyone I know just "layers" what we have...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I always look forward to spring and summer clothes, I enjoy the brighter colors, lighter fabrics, and sandals. Having to wear heavy winter layers is not fun for me.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love warm weather clothing!  The beautiful prints, the light fabrics, wearing floaty, soft items.  Also, you can wear long, flowy dresses, or short kicky dresses or skirts if that's your thing!  And it's easy to just toss on a lovely blouse or top and a pretty pair of crop or capri pants and go out the door.  With cold weather, you have to wear so much stuff.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I love fall and winter clothing.  I have a huge collection of sweaters!  Good thing, as I live in New England.

Honored Contributor

I love the Fall and Winter too. I like wearing my sweaters, sweatshirts, boots, tops with a hood and all the pretty colors!Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Fall and winter for me, typically I'm dressed in my Linea WK, ponte knit pants and coats.

Respected Contributor

Fall Winter. I live in Chicago.  I wear Fall Winter most of the year.

Valued Contributor

I prefer the Fall/Winter clothing.

Honored Contributor

Fall/winter for me. I tend to wear black and jewel tones. Love scarves, coats, and sweaters. 

Honored Contributor

I'm with the fall/winter group. I have somehow collected any number of coats and jackets.  It's just SO cozy to put one on, put my hands deep in the pockets, and enjoy.

Could everyone please do your part to reverse climate change? For purely selfish reasons, I need this. My sweaters are being totally neglected and look at me winsomely and with regret each time I open my wardrobe and cannot take one out to wear. It's just not been cold enough for many winters now here in northern CA. Jackets are different because a jacket just goes over a t-shirt or something lighter than a sweater. (I have no doubt many of you in other areas have very different weather.) Mittens and gloves are lonely and sad at my house, too. Well, at least they have each other's shoulders to cry on. 

Sad Face Sweatshirts & Hoodies | Redbubble

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.