Valued Contributor

Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I love fall/winter....and I LOVE all of my coats. I have a collection of probably 30, all different colors, patterns, styles, brand, fabrics and I can't wait to hopefully wear them in a few months.

Respected Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I love summer clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I'll take late spring and summer any day! I have mostly casual clothes, but I love nothing better than to wear capris, a cute tunic and flip flops. I hate the bulk of winter clothes and having to wear coats, socks and heavy shoes/boots.

Honored Contributor

Any season but summer. I get really tired of summer clothes, I like dark colors, summer is beyond boring .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Without hesitation, my fall and winter wardrobe.  I'll be counting the days, until this summer is over.  

Trusted Contributor

fall and early winter. i love turtleneck sweaters, moto jackets, booties. 

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @BlueFinch you girls are right on! Living in the south, the summer is a bummer. I grew up in Southern California and I would take the summers out there any day...15 minutes from Redondo Beach...BOO-HOO!

Valued Contributor

@Leggett28 are you in a dry or humid climate in the summer?

Honored Contributor

i much prefer dressing for fall/winter......if i could only pick one, then winter.

i can wear more clothing, accessories, and a wider variety of shoes/boots,  plus they tend to last and wear better than summer clothing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Fall and some winter. I love soft, cozy clothes.And I love wearing cardigans, pullover sweaters, leather jackets. Not looking forward to snow boots and winter coats.