Respected Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I like summer clothes the best. Light, breezy and easy. I hate having to bundle up and wear a coat everywhere I go in the winter. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

I do like fall and winter clothes best, but not having to also wear a coat and boots.     I also look forward to spring and summer for the bright colors and easy dressing (no coats to mess with).  I just like clothes, all seasons of them!

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

I love fall/winter....and I LOVE all of my coats. I have a collection of probably 30, all different colors, patterns, styles, brand, fabrics and I can't wait to hopefully wear them in a few months.

@Styleovertrend    Could not agree with you more!!!!   I love fall and winter clothes.  I like that "cozy" feeling.  My sister in law and I refer to our favorite time of the year as Football Season when we can get into our fall and winter clothes....  As for the coats...I think I lost count.    Last year I found some really nice sweater coats from Land's End.  They recently had a great sale and I bought another color..and now have 4 of the same coat.     Counting the days til FALL !   🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Esteemed Contributor

Fall and winter or what little of it we get in Arizona. Winter clothes last for years if not decades. I get sick of shorts. I love long sleeves and snuggly clothes. Rarely wear more than a hoodie. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mombo1 I sure hope we have a football season this year...I miss my sports...I stay cold, so coats are a must. I think a great coat makes your outfit...I love J.Crew deals on coats. Sometimes up to 70% off the sale price...they feed my coat addiction

Esteemed Contributor

Dallas area so we get cool and cold weather.  Just perfect for jeans and sweatshirts. My favorite article is my Ugg boots.  Wear all fall and winter

Regular Contributor

Fall and Winter! I dislike Summer very much - the heat index here was 103 humid degrees a couple of days ago. We are in heat wave territory. Even if I liked summer clothes, I dont even want to be outside with these tempratures. Love my leggings, sweaters, sweatshirts, and socks. Nothing like sitting in front of the fireplace, hot cup of cocoa, Fall, Christmas, and Winter decor twinkling away! Magical!

Esteemed Contributor

Love summer sunshine but love fall clothing, before it gets cold. This works for me -- 

How To Style Our Watson Houndstooth Blazer For Fall

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love spring summer clothes.  Love my maxis and my high low dressesSmiley Happy