Respected Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

@Styleovertrend  I live in a dry climate. Sparks,Nv.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which season of your wardrobe do you like the best? And what is your favorite piece or pieces?

Definitely Fall and Winter.  I love turtlenecks, scarves, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

spring and summer - I'm basically a jeans and tee girlWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

For me, it is summer. I love light, bright colors, flowy fabrics, and sandals.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Fall and winter because of layering options.

Valued Contributor

@Leggett28 I would like summer if it was dry. Humidity is unbearable, especially when the temp. Is in the 90's.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such as these seasons are here in Texas----

"Fall" 🍂🎃---Love the deep rich color tones of fall ---

And "Winter" ---I love the frosty colors of winter-- and I love to wear long sleeves and sweaters...

❄️⛄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Summer for sure 🔆. I live in easy comfortable casual dresses and skirts in the summer to keep cool. So many cute summer clothes, hard to resist clearance racks (for me). 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer fall and winter clothes and lean towad sweaters. I also used to like coats but it seems I rarely wear them anymore. It never gets that cold here these days, so generally am able to make do with a jacket of some sort. Overll, I also tend to prefer fall and winter colors.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Fall and Winter...though we don't have much of a Winter here!!  I always layer even in the Summer, but not in the LOGO way  Smiley Happy  I usually wear a t shirt type of top with a  light vest, cardi or jacket over it.  Weight of top layer depends on outside temp!!!