Trusted Contributor
Who is the host on this morning for the Isaac clearance show? I don't recognize her and I liked her. Thanks!
QVC Customer Care

@NativeJax wrote:
Who is the host on this morning for the Isaac clearance show? I don't recognize her and I liked her. Thanks!

Hi @NativeJax

The host that is on now is Mary DeAngelis.  So glad you are enjoying her show!  

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor
Thank you. Is she new?
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Thank you. Is she new?

@NativeJax Mary has been on-air with QVC for six or seven years I think. First as the social media host for David on his ITKWD shows.  Then she became a regular host about a year ago.  She does a great job!

QVC Customer Care

@NativeJax wrote:
Thank you. Is she new?

@NativeJax

Mary has been a show host for a little over a year now.  Prior to that she worked with David Venable on the In The Kitchen with David shows.  

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I like her presentation style and hope they give her more 'prime time'....

Esteemed Contributor

Really like Mary.................hope she stays real and doesn't turn diva!

Super Contributor

I like Mary too!  So far she hasnt succumbed to all of the poses, phrases etc.  I hope she stays true to herself!  I hoped Jennifer Coffey would also remain the same, but she eventually became just like the rest!  Posing, fake excitement, using phrases like 'PS and by the way', 'stinking cute'" probably the one I hate the most!  If QVC hierarchy think this sells, they're sadly mistaken!  Mary, we love you, please stay as you are!