Frequent Contributor

Re: Which host/hosts do you enjoy watching the most?

David V. - He captures my attention when he's on the air. Jane T. - She always seems to be in a good mood. Leah W. - She lets the products become the star of the show, not herself. Pleasant personality, too.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed the LOGO shows today, and I know it had to do with the pairings they used with Lori. Sandra and Sharon are both humble and low key, They don't need to push the vendor aside and be the STAR. Last night, I really thought Amy was being a little mean to Lori, and I have always liked Amy. I don't think she let's Lori explain her designs. On Mondays, Amy cuts Lori off too much. She doesn't act like that on Inspired Style...

Lori Goldstein seems very humble and sweet. She works best with Sandra (imo).

ETA- I've never seen MBR host a show badly. She is a pro! Dan Wheeler seems like such a nice guy. Adorable grandkids, adorable puppy...he's an all-American type of guy.

I like Shawn too. Jayne Brown does a good job. Only two that I cannot take...and I won't name them, but that's not bad out of all the hosts, right?

New Contributor

I guess I am old school, but I still enjoy Marybeth, Jayne Tracey, Pat, and Jill. I do enjoy Shawn and Albany because they spice things up and bring some laughter in.

Honored Contributor

I don't really "enjoy watching" any host as far as simply watching them host a show or being happy to see them onscreen. I watch for items I might be interested in, rather than hosts I like to watch no matter what they're selling, i.e. I don't watch a host only to see the host. However, there are hosts whose presentation or personality I DISlike enough not to watch even if I might be interested in a product.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

Shawn, Jill, Jayne and Pat. I do not get to see enough Alberti.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't watch as much as I used to because of the repetitive programming. I think the host is important because they are the ones that are responsible for product info and either work well or not with the vendor. my favorite hosts are-

Carolyn-

Mary Beth-

Leah-

Pat-(but only if she's by herself or with Dan Hughes)--

I do like Antonella and Nancy together (and I'd say Nancy is most improved)

I guess I don't watch enough to have ever seen Alberti host a show.

Those that make me turn the channel even if I like the product are-Courtney (it's all about her), Sharon (insincere), Albany (way too hyper), Jacque (too hyper)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I watch very little QVC if I buy something it is usually online. But, if I do watch QVC I would say Jill , Carolyn, Mary Beth.

Honored Contributor

I do not watch QVC as much as I used too-due to poor and stale programming, but I have to say I enjoy almost all of the hosts-I really don't feel like I have to turn the channel for any of them. I do like some more than others-my favorites are:

Jill, Pat, Jayne, Shawn, Albany and Alberti along with Gabrielle and Jennifer....

Honored Contributor

I like Sandra and Amy too, but they both talk too fast, and I really like Leah as well!!!I like the male hosts in general and feel they all do a great job!