Regular Contributor

I don't miss any.  Actually I don't watch much anymore.  I use to have as background but I found myself turning down the volume or changing channel because of certain models or hosts.  I enjoy watching Amy Stran despite what others have said about her.

Super Contributor

Re: Which host do you miss?

[ Edited ]

I miss Lisa Mason, Lisa Robertson and believe it or not Patti Reilly.

I saw her unload her shopping bag on a Youtube channel and talk about what she bought. Its her own Youtube channel. I forgot the detail she goes into with clothing. She was really good.

A bit annoying now and then but who isn't? All in all I was surprised I really missed her.

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IEscapedLosAngeles wrote:

I saw her unload her shopping bag on a Youtube channel and talk about what she bought. Its her own Youtube channel. I forgot the detail she goes into with clothing. She was really good.

A bit annoying now and then but who isn't? All in all I was surprised I really missed her.

Cat Very Happy

I used to really enjoy Patti before her weight-loss. Then she changed.

Respected Contributor

Dave James.............he was so funny...he had that funny late night show....Nothing is better than to laugh....I remember Susan Graver did a cart wheel across the floor, lol...

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

I miss a variety of products, lots of vendors, interesting merchandise, and good programming.  I don't miss any hosts. I appreciate a good host who is professional, gives attention to all details to help me make a purchase. I don't care for any hosts who are silly, are more interested in promoting themselves instead of the product, and have forgotten what their job actually is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Which host do you miss?

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

@IEscapedLosAngeles wrote:

Cat Very Happy

I used to really enjoy Patti before her weight-loss. Then she changed.

@missy1

ITA, Patti was sweet and engaging, calm, and informative on the products, and then she changed and yes she looked good, but OH MY she became a tad narcissistic, arrogant, so full of herself ..it was like she was trying to become QVC's queen diva all of a sudden....After a few moments of her presentations she just was  unwatchable

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I watch for the products, not the hosts, although the hosts can make it either a pain or a pleasure to watch. Initially, I did start watching because of Kathy Levine when she was on with Joan Rivers and Mary Beth Roe when she had the guy on from Boyd’s Bears.