Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@ECBG

She sure was.  She was beaming like a school girl.  I was so happy for both of them.

Hard to believe he turned out to be a selfish who-ha.  Playing with her heart and her head like that.  Smiley Sad

@Qshopper1991,Exactly.  Unforgiveable!

Valued Contributor

LISA<LISA<LISA!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I had totally forgotten about her and couldn't remember what she even looked like so I took a chance and googled her and lo and behold, look what I found.  She certainly landed on her feet.  Good for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnGJwoAg0mg

Contributor

Yes, I also miss Lisa Mason.  I thought she was a very nice hostess, and I liked that she always would let the vendor explain about their product and not try to talk more than they did.  There have been just a few hosts in the past years that have left the Q that I don't miss, but won't mention names. 

Occasional Contributor

What haoppened to Jaqcie! I really, really liked her,

Trusted Contributor

There was one host who was African American and she was with Jim Shore many times who left because her husband was transferred to NYC and then she came back as a vendor.  I don't remember her name but she at the same time as Leah and Jayne Brown.  She had a very pleasant pesonality and I really was sorry to see her leave.

Esteemed Contributor

@newlook456 wrote:

There was one host who was African American and she was with Jim Shore many times who left because her husband was transferred to NYC and then she came back as a vendor.  I don't remember her name but she at the same time as Leah and Jayne Brown.  She had a very pleasant pesonality and I really was sorry to see her leave.

@newname0  Are you thinking of maybe Lena McElwane (probably spelled wrong)?  I thought she was so very pleasant to watch.  Yes, she now works w/one of the vendors, but can't remember which one.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, I miss any host who acted professionally, had a pleasing soft voice, didn't scream and act like a child, didn't talk a mile a minute, didn't act like they know it all, etc, etc.  Wonder if this will get poofed Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Which host do you miss?

[ Edited ]

Lena was working for Dennis Basso.

I really liked watching Albany and Jacque.

New Contributor

Lisa Robertson.

She has her own website and products but it doesn't have the Pizazzzzzz that she used to have as a QVC host.

Joy in OH