Frequent Contributor

Lisa Mason!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for sharing Judy can be found on Evine!  BTW:  Making a correction I mispelled Jeffrey Hewson the first time.  Oh well, wish him well and hope he has found a good life.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

None of them.

Relying to my own reply ...

I don't mis any hosts ... they are just sales people and totally interchangeable.

What I do miss is vendors like Koos, Indigo Moon, Sandy Starkman, Mary McFadden, David Dart .... et al.

Valued Contributor

MISS LISA MASON   

Honored Contributor

Re: Which host do you miss?

[ Edited ]

I miss and did enjoy Lisa Mason. 

I don't miss a host because I'm a "fan" nor do I think of them as "family" .....In my opinion a host is important because if I don't like the host I won't watch nor buy.

A good host needs to be provide important information about the products. They must have a pleasant personality, be calm, have a nice voice, a sense of humor, and make the presentation about the merchandise rather than focused on themselves. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

None of them~~~

Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine.  Miss the humour.  

When I moved in 1992 and didn't know about QVC, I was setting up the tv channels and passed by Kathy Levine & Joan Rivers joking and laughing.   Whoaaaa- what's this?!!!  The start of my QVC days.  

Lisa Mason.  Classy, sweet and a voice that was so easy to listen to and understand. 

Not a host exactly, but, also miss Murphy the Q Dog!  Just because he was gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

When I moved in 1992 and didn't know about QVC, I was setting up the tv channels and passed by Kathy Levine & Joan Rivers joking and laughing.   Whoaaaa- what's this?!!!  The start of my QVC days.  

Lisa Mason.  Classy, sweet and a voice that was so easy to listen to and understand. 

Not a host exactly, but, also miss Murphy the Q Dog!  Just because he was gorgeous.

@trenet

I started shopping at QVC after Kathy already left.....I did like Lisa Mason, and YES I DO miss Murphy the dog!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@trenet

I started shopping at QVC after Kathy already left.....I did like Lisa Mason, and YES I DO miss Murphy the dog!!!!

@Spurt@trenet  Awww...Murphy the Q dog!  What a beautiful and sweet dog!  he sure brought smiles to the morning show.  Loved how he would jump on the bed when they were selling bedspreads, sheets, etc...Cat Very Happy  I will second, or thrid that Murphy is my host that I miss the most!!Heart

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

I really miss Lisa Mason.  She was such a lady.  Always well spoken, kind, never loud, polite, and had that southern charm and wit.

I agree, a real class act. So pleasant and professional.