Frequent Contributor

Re: Where was David on ITKWD Sunday?

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:
@RespectLife. Alberti is not seasoned. Mary Beth should become the permanent sub when David is away.

Alberti is a seasoned host who is great at presenting anything. MBR appears to be someone who is close to retiring.

MBR is the classiest host on QVC.

Alberti isn't in her league.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

luvmybeetle said:  I don't care where he was.  I really enjoyed Alberti.  He cooked like a chef and knew exactly what he was doing.  They should give the show to him.

Wow!  Just because YOU or anyone else likes Alberti doesn't mean he should get David's show.  Someone filling in for someone else doesn't mean they deserve to take their job, es[ecially when the absent person is excellent at it. 

David has a slew of fans himself and he's worked long and hard to make that show what it is.  I'm sure Alberti was instructed as to what to do and he does host most of the Gourmet food shows, so he should know anyway. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I don't care where he was.  I really enjoyed Alberti.  He cooked like a chef and knew exactly what he was doing.  They should give the show to him.

RespectLife said:  Oh good gracous, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you RespectLife,  I agree 100%!

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:
@RespectLife. Alberti is not seasoned. Mary Beth should become the permanent sub when David is away.

mom2four0418 said:  Alberti is a seasoned host who is great at presenting anything. MBR appears to be someone who is close to retiring.

Not to me he can't and MBR is only in her 50's.  She still has a few years of work left in her.

Valued Contributor

That's the reason women who find him attractive like him.  I'm not one of them though, so I base it on everything but.