Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Where's the professionalism?!

@Reever wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

I personally could care less what they wear. I have never seen them dress offensively. Everything is so casual these days, I have grown accoustomed to it.  

I hate the trend. Everyone looks sloppy everywhere you turn.   Improperly fitted clothing, clothing with logos, baseball caps, etc.  I always dressed when I went to the theater when I was younger.   Today jeans are commonplace and sneakers have taken over.  

I always relate to the elegant Tova. Simply cannot imagine her in jeans. She is too classy and she knows it !

Capture.PNG

Respected Contributor

I am so tired of people policing what women wear. 

I've never seen anyone dressed inappropriately on QVC, including the hosts in casual clothes who are sometimes presenting athletic wear or workout equipment. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

I personally could care less what they wear. I have never seen them dress offensively. Everything is so casual these days, I have grown accoustomed to it.  

I hate the trend. Everyone looks sloppy everywhere you turn.   Improperly fitted clothing, clothing with logos, baseball caps, etc.  I always dressed when I went to the theater when I was younger.   Today jeans are commonplace and sneakers have taken over.  

I always relate to the elegant Tova. Simply cannot imagine her in jeans. She is too classy and she knows it !

Regardless of your persuasion (and no-one has to know what it is), surely, you must find at least one of these women classy, too.

20191009_165240.jpg

JEANS! 

Valued Contributor

@ILTH    I am so impressed that you can post these picture to prove your point.

You get an A++!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zaimee wrote:

@ILTH    I am so impressed that you can post these picture to prove your point.

You get an A++!

Thanks ☺

But, @Mj12 posted the best rebuttal with her picture. 

Respected Contributor

@ILTH 

Looks like most, if not all of the women pictured, are in casual situations where jeans are certainly appropriate.  

Respected Contributor

@DottieD

Thank you for that observation.  It seems to me Josie has migrated out of her prom gown closet to her negligee drawer.