Contributor

Where's Tuesday Night Beauty and The Find?

Looks like both of these shows have been dumped.  I looked at the next two weeks and that new show with David and Jill is on in The Find's time slot.  I see enough of Jill and David - I prefer The Find.  Anyone else?

Regular Contributor

Re: Where's Tuesday Night Beauty and The Find?

[ Edited ]

@SantaFe64gal

I'm looking at the Progran Guide and so far I don't see Tues Night Beauty but this is listed for The Find:

The Find(TM) with Shawn Killinger - Summer Edition

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
10:00 - 12:00 AM EST

No one loves the Thrill of the Find more than our own Program Host Shawn Killinger. She's a self-proclaimed "warrior shopper," and that means she's always on the hunt for the latest, greatest, coolest discoveries you'll love as much as she does - especially for summertime essentials. And she brings it all to you during The Find(TM) with Shawn Killinger - Summer Edition. Spend two hours of unfiltered fun with the host who never holds back. You'll get to know the folks behind the finds, share your fav finds via Instagram and access some of the hottest brands for summertime. Plus, you may even nab a hot deal that'll have you bragging for days. Shawn's got her finger on the pulse of what you're looking for, and she's bringing it in a big way on The Find - Summer Edition.

Regular Contributor

@SantaFe64gal

Tuesday Night Beauty is on the Program Guide starting 5/30.

😊

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SantaFe64gal

Not only Tues Night Beauty, BUT where are all of the other cosmetics airings? I do not see any listed for most of the week. ? Glad to know TNB comes back Maym30, but???

Weird, but one would think thay .Spring Summet would be THE season for all things beauty, no?

QVC is pushing me to HSN, more and more lately. I prefer the qvc sets, as hsn looks a bit....? Low end? But all the props and backgroung staging cannot make up for stale product offerings, or complete lack of product! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

After missing the past 2 weeks of her Monday nite PM style show she missed another 1 last nite. Jennifer Coffey was filling in all evening. Shawn made her return back from vacation this week and she was apparently off again....
Valued Contributor

Why the need to jump to conclusions and speculate? All it takes is a couple of clicks to the program guide to discover Tuesday night beauty and The Find with Shawn will be back in a few weeks! To say the show has been "dumped" was just a coy way to dump on Shawn. 

Qvc is filling in this time slot with David and Jill's show until Shawn comes back. Shawn is out for a bit having a medical procedure done. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SantaFe64gal wrote:

Looks like both of these shows have been dumped.  I looked at the next two weeks and that new show with David and Jill is on in The Find's time slot.  I see enough of Jill and David - I prefer The Find.  Anyone else?

No - it has been wonderful with Shawn away.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@SantaFe64gal wrote:

No - it has been wonderful with Shawn away.  

Wow - for a medical procedure?