Contributor
I thought Shawn does the show with Rick. , She seems to be off a lot!
Regular Contributor

Honestly, it is none of our business where she is or how often she is off. She does have a life!

Respected Contributor
She said she would be off for a week on her Monday night Show.
Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 LEXIE said:

Honestly, it is none of our business where she is or how often she is off. She does have a life!

Oh my {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Why, why, why does someone always start a "Where's ______ host the minute someone isn't on air???

This drives me crazy. First, they don't watch enough to find out for themselves, but they expect to get an answer here from those that do.

Secondly, I find it so nosy when it's nobody's business.

Thirdly, don't host's get a day, a minute, a week or weekend off? Why do people start getting so curious? What is the big worry ? Every week working people switch days or get days off?

Are these people so afraid that something newsworthy is happening and others are finding

out ahead of them, and curiosity is killing them??

What's the harm in waiting and watching, to see if it's announced?

Hate the hastiness and nosiness.

Respected Contributor
It's on her FB page too, btw.
Honored Contributor

I think many of these types of posts are definitely meant to start the rumors flying and are entertainment for those that start them!!!

Honored Contributor
On 10/16/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 10/16/2014 Pook said:

I think many of these types of posts are definitely meant to start the rumors flying and are entertainment for those that start them!!!

People in the public eye are open for anything that comes their way. If someone is in a job that is open to the public and they can't take the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen.Smile

Wow, I didn't know that. Here I thought that no one should be subjected to 24/7 bashing.

Just because someone CAN post insults and nitpicking criticisms doesn't mean that that someone SHOULD do so.

Someone should try walking in others' shoes first or maybe contemplating how they'd feel if one of their loved ones were in the public eye and subjected to such garbage day in and day out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 10/15/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Why, why, why does someone always start a "Where's ______ host the minute someone isn't on air???

This drives me crazy. First, they don't watch enough to find out for themselves, but they expect to get an answer here from those that do.

Secondly, I find it so nosy when it's nobody's business.

Thirdly, don't host's get a day, a minute, a week or weekend off? Why do people start getting so curious? What is the big worry ? Every week working people switch days or get days off?

Are these people so afraid that something newsworthy is happening and others are finding

out ahead of them, and curiosity is killing them??

What's the harm in waiting and watching, to see if it's announced?

Hate the hastiness and nosiness.

I don't know about everyone else but I am waiting to see of QVC wised up and put her on in the middle of the night where she can be as cute and cuddly as she wants to be.

GOLFCARTRIDER, you cracked me up with this answer !( Not a bad idea, really !) at least for you day-timer's !

"be as cute and cuddly as she wants to be" at night, huh ?? Please don't do that to me, I'm on the graveyard shift and on-line all night too !!! Please don't wish that on me dear friend !!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor
On 10/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 10/16/2014 Pook said:

People in the public eye are open for anything that comes their way. If someone is in a job that is open to the public and they can't take the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen.Smile

Wow, I didn't know that. Here I thought that no one should be subjected to 24/7 bashing.

Just because someone CAN post insults and nitpicking criticisms doesn't mean that that someone SHOULD do so.

Someone should try walking in others' shoes first or maybe contemplating how they'd feel if one of their loved ones were in the public eye and subjected to such garbage day in and day out.

I am glad I opened your eyes and enlightened you to something you did not know.

Insults and criticisms are something you will never get rid of no matter how hard you try, but I do commend you for trying you do it so often.

I have tried walking in other peoples shoes and mine fit me so much better but thanks for the suggestion.

Have a wonderful day and Smile you will feel better.

Don't worry, be Happy!