Honored Contributor

@cheydie wrote:

Who was Connie Kunkle?

@cheydie She was a host at Shop HQ.  She passed away a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

As an aside, I didn't see one picture from Jane's FB page about her being on vacay in Disney.  If they were there, she took them down.

She said last night on her FB page when someone asked that she is part of the hosts at home program until Thursday.  So if that is 2 weeks from when she returned from Florida, there is the answer so many desperately want.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As an aside, I didn't see one picture from Jane's FB page about her being on vacay in Disney.  If they were there, she took them down.

She said last night on her FB page when someone asked that she is part of the hosts at home program until Thursday.  So if that is 2 weeks from when she returned from Florida, there is the answer so many desperately want.  LOL  

@Lipstickdiva  She doesn't post that stuff on FB. I think I found it on one of the daughters Instagram. I googled and came up with some pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

You Tube video and family Instagram indeed document the excursion. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing against Jane ( I personally cannot watch her, but I don't, so no big deal) but years ago, when she was calmer, and I actually watched her silver shows,  we heard nonstop about how she danced in the Nutcracker, and now her precious daughter(the oldest one I think)  was following in her footsteps.  It seemed like every single presentation had a reference to the Nutcracker. 

I guess now the Nutcracker has outlived it's relevance and we will move on to Disney.  I guess her daughter went from Broadway to Disney.  

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama  - JT is a nice person, but I have no interest in listening to these stories.  She's the only host that person that talks to this extreme about herself.  I won't watch a show if she's the host.