Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

she's on vacation and probably enjoying Disney!  That seems to be her vaca spot and actually today is the perfect day there no crowds, no lines, no crazy heat .. so hopefully she's got "her ears on" and having a great time.

Gee I hope I see her and her family as I'm heading there tonight!  Can't wait!!!

Id be shocked if she got on an airplane during these times.  A metal tube sounds like a breeding ground for the Virus, not to mention crowds at Disney World. I bet she took a stay-cation.

@Reever 

Couple things :

1) all my friends & family have flown several places since August 1st. not one has gotten sick !.Planes are definitely not "overbooked" and center seat open. I'm flying next week and can't wait🙂

2) I've been over to Disney in July and August.  It's the best experience I've ever had going there...NO CROWDS..very well organized and social distancing, masks and more!

Maybe you wouldn't go on a plane or vacation but others do...I can't wait!  

Going to Disney for the weekend staying at disney property it will be another enjoyable day i'm sure🙂

Super Contributor
That’s prob why Jane is at hone, she was traveling and has been exposed to the virus or maybe even tested positive.

No shame to anyone flying right now, as long as you are wearing a mask and respecting others then why not! Sounds like you are being thoughtful about your activities. It’s disappointing how many people are not taking basic precautions.
Valued Contributor

She was at Disney getting her kids dancing jobs ...  

Valued Contributor

She was at Disney getting her kids dancing jobs 

Trusted Contributor

Hey, if Jane and her family, were at Disneyland, having fun, good for them!  

Appearing from home, she looked very nice, relaxed and comfortable. 

Occasional Contributor

She must be in quarantine, exposed to COVID or just as a precaution after traveling. And who in their right mind would go to an amusement park for whatever reason during a pandemic? Oh, wait a minute.... Giuliana Rancic has COVID but was still hawking her wares yesterday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Pennsylvania recommends that everyone entering the state from Florida self-quarantine for 14 days.  QVC prides itself on following all health and safety protocol and procedures,  so undoubtedly will not allow her back to the studio for that time period. 

Valued Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

She's been trying to do that for years.  It hasn't yet worked.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Jane T?

[ Edited ]

I can't imagine going to Disney or anywhere during a pandemic.  I can wait until things are back to normal.  I'm thankful to be able to work at home and stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

Well hopefully they're able to get jobs without mom present since they are grown adults.