Trusted Contributor
That would explain it. Hope it's not his head!
Respected Contributor
On 9/3/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 9/3/2014 Alsee said: Wonder where he got that terrible haircut? Makes his head look like a square box. Sorry David

I think its a rug.

It's not a toupee. The stylists are simply applying too much hairspray and the wrong type of hairspray.
Super Contributor

He's on right now selling the men's handbag he designed. And we're busy on the phone lines......

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 LEXIE said:
On 9/2/2014 elated said:
Hi Foodies! Happy Labor Day! I wanted to let you all know that I will be back on ITKWD this Wednesday night at 8 PM ET. I know there has been some concern over my absence and where I've been. As I announced before I left ... I was away working on final cookbook promotion ahead of the October 7 launch. There is nothing suspicious happening and I have no plans to leave QVC. I'm just very excited that my new cookbook will be ready for you all in one short month. Please know how much I always appreciate your concern and loyalty. We are one big family of foodies and I'm looking forward to cooking with you again on Wednesday night!
This was on David's facebook page.

I'm sorry, but really I don't care if he comes back or not. He and a few others make me change the channel when they are on. I cannot stand him saying "Happy Dance, Happy Dance". I am curious anyway,,with all the stuff he eats, how is it that he has not been diagnosed with diabetes???? I cannot believe all the "junk" food he eats on his shows....

I haven't watched in quite a while. What happened to the " yum yum face?"
Respected Contributor

He looks great!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Love the comment about his head looking like a square box! You guys are just too much.

As far as David ... I find him a complete bore (and I love to cook)!

Honored Contributor
On 9/3/2014 Reever said: Good news. Our resident chef is back in the Kitchen and not leaving QVC. I guess there was a bit of a firestorm brewing that David may leave QVC. His Facebook said there is nothing suspicious happening and he has no plans to leave QVC. Wonderful news for all David fans!!

Gosh---he does get to take vacations (and fairly often). I doubt he would be leaving QVC with another cookbook coming out, etc. Let him have some vacation time.

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 LEXIE said:
On 9/2/2014 elated said:
Hi Foodies! Happy Labor Day! I wanted to let you all know that I will be back on ITKWD this Wednesday night at 8 PM ET. I know there has been some concern over my absence and where I've been. As I announced before I left ... I was away working on final cookbook promotion ahead of the October 7 launch. There is nothing suspicious happening and I have no plans to leave QVC. I'm just very excited that my new cookbook will be ready for you all in one short month. Please know how much I always appreciate your concern and loyalty. We are one big family of foodies and I'm looking forward to cooking with you again on Wednesday night!

I'm sorry, but really I don't care if he comes back or not. He and a few others make me change the channel when they are on. I cannot stand him saying "Happy Dance, Happy Dance". I am curious anyway,,with all the stuff he eats, how is it that he has not been diagnosed with diabetes???? I cannot believe all the "junk" food he eats on his shows....

Is it really vital to express an opinion about someone like this ? Whatever happened to "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." ??????

Can't see that this served this thread any purpose at all , except to remind us that there are haters in this world spewing their venom everywhere. Shame, really.

Frequent Contributor
I like his happy dance. I really feel David is so informative, prepared in his presentations, warm, funny and down to earth. He's a huge asset to QVC and while I don't tune in every time he's on I've always found his happy dance etc fun and warm. I like him.
Respected Contributor
On 9/4/2014 Remee said:
On 9/2/2014 LEXIE said:
On 9/2/2014 elated said:

Is it really vital to express an opinion about someone like this ? Whatever happened to "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." ??????

Can't see that this served this thread any purpose at all , except to remind us that there are haters in this world spewing their venom everywhere. Shame, really.

I may not agree with LEXIE BUT I defend her right to her opinion and I respect her opinion.

ELATED on the other hand needs to chill and realize that everyone does not agree on everything and use a little decorum in her responses to people.

Don't worry, be Happy!