Honored Contributor

Re: Where is this or that host?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

This has been going on for years.  I don't think missing host inquiries are serious enough for conspiracy theories.  Some posters are so insecure that when their favorite host doesn't appear for a couple of days, they fly into a panic.

@Kachina624 

A host or even a popular vendor....I thought the viewers were going to insist that QVC call out the National Guard -----people got so upset and went into panic-mode when Chris from Lock N Lock took some time off after her husband died.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Where is this or that host?

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

This has been going on for years.  I don't think missing host inquiries are serious enough for conspiracy theories.  Some posters are so insecure that when their favorite host doesn't appear for a couple of days, they fly into a panic.

@Kachina624 

A host or even a popular vendor....I thought the viewers were going to insist that QVC call out the National Guard -----people got so upset and went into panic-mode when Chris from Lock N Lock took some time off after her husband died.....

You are so right!  I remember there were so many threads & posts of people in near panic-mode regarding the whereabouts of Chris Pryme. People become quite attached to the Q vendors & hosts!